Browser CSS reset?

westor

I'm using qooxdoo inside exiting html pages.
After qooxdoo has loaded, some styles are changed.
As I noticed, the following style is generated:
html,body { margin:0;border:0;padding:0; } html { border:0 none; }
*{-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box;}
img{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;}
How can I avoid reset of the margins?
Cheers
Torsten

Re: Browser CSS reset?

Alexander Back
Hi Torsten,

these CSS rules are generated when the setting "qx.boxModelCorrection"
is set to true (which is the default).
Just set it to false and get rid off the CSS.

cheers,
   Alex

westor wrote:
> I'm using qooxdoo inside exiting html pages.
> After qooxdoo has loaded, some styles are changed.
> As I noticed, the following style is generated:
> html,body { margin:0;border:0;padding:0; } html { border:0 none; }
> *{-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box;}
> img{-moz-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box;}
> How can I avoid reset of the margins?
> Cheers
> Torsten

Re: Browser CSS reset?

westor

That was really a quick answer, thank you Alex :-)