Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

Derrell Lipman
I'm in search of qooxdoo themes that have been written for, or ported to, qooxdoo 3.0 and above, i.e., that work with modern qooxdoo. I love Norbert's Bernstein theme, but the people I'm working with don't like the dark appearance. Other themes that I've found, though, are fairly plain. I'm hoping someone has written a theme that has some "feel" to it -- not just mostly white -- yet isn't primarily black.

The only themes that I've found so far that work with modern qooxdoo are:

        "qx.theme.Classic",
        "qx.theme.Indigo",
        "qx.theme.Modern",
        "qx.theme.Simple",
        "bernstein.theme.Theme"

Are there others out there that I haven't yet discovered?

Thanks!

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

John Spackman-3
Hi Derrell

John

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

Phyo Arkar
I haven't make http://phwa.be's theme into a seprate one but if people interested will make one.

I did a lot of customizations , including writing our own mixins for shadows.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Derrell Lipman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm in search of qooxdoo themes that have been written for, or ported to, qooxdoo 3.0 and above, i.e., that work with modern qooxdoo. I love Norbert's Bernstein theme, but the people I'm working with don't like the dark appearance. Other themes that I've found, though, are fairly plain. I'm hoping someone has written a theme that has some "feel" to it -- not just mostly white -- yet isn't primarily black.

The only themes that I've found so far that work with modern qooxdoo are:

        "qx.theme.Classic",
        "qx.theme.Indigo",
        "qx.theme.Modern",
        "qx.theme.Simple",
        "bernstein.theme.Theme"

Are there others out there that I haven't yet discovered?

Thanks!

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

Ah, yes. Somehow I forgot about yours. Sorry, John!

Yes, it's definitely a possibility. Much more interesting than the ones provided by qooxdoo. Thanks for reminding me of it!

(John, your theme's copyright says Norbert. Is that correct? Are John and Norbert the same person or company?)

Derrell

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:53 AM John Spackman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Derrell

John

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

John Spackman-3
No, nothing to do with Norbert – Guilherme wrote it originally and I took it over, I’ve just seen that Norbert is referenced but only in the demo app so maybe Guilherme copied it to get started.  Deitrich’s helped too so I guess I should update the authors lists

John

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

SQville
Hi Derrell,

Sounds like my theme may be to white for your needs but you can check it out any way:

Sqville.com (scroll down to the bottom for the links to the demo and Github project)

Chris

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

Phyo Arkar

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 9:26 AM, SQville <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sqville.com

Hey Chris

Is SQV ready for production or experimental.

Re: Available themes - qooxdoo 3.0+

SQville
Not all widgets are themed, but what is themed (see demo) is ready for production