AttributeError: 'Image' object has no attribute 'id'

AttributeError: 'Image' object has no attribute 'id'

John Spackman
Hi

I've just done a release onto a Linux server (my desktop is Mac) and I'm getting this:

>>> Scanning libraries  /Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/grasshopper/smart/Local/WebContent/public/grasshopper/qooxdoo-trunk/tool/bin/generator.py", line 247, in <module>
    if str(e): # there's something to print
  File "/home/grasshopper/smart/Local/WebContent/public/grasshopper/qooxdoo-trunk/tool/pylib/generator/resource/Resource.py", lin
e 48, in __repr__
    return "<%s:%s>" % (self.__class__.__name__, self.id)
AttributeError: 'Image' object has no attribute 'id'

I've deleted the cache and recompiled and the problem went away, but what surprises me is that I had deleted the cache only minutes before and done a couple of compiles successfully.

Any idea what causes this?

Thanks