Acces HTML DOM in Qooxdoo Desktop

Bober
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I need to access a the content of a DIV in the index.html document where my qooxdoo desktop application is started. It looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
  <title>Test Application</title>

I now need something to do in my Aplication.js to access and edit the content of the div "mycell", even if it can not be seen.

How can I do this?
I was thinking about using the q function like q("#mycell") or something, but thats not working within my Application.js

Thank you very much for your help

Regards,

Bober

Re: Acces HTML DOM in Qooxdoo Desktop

Daniel Wagner

that won't work because qx.Desktop applications will replace any
existing markup in the document's body. There are several different ways
you can include external markup in a qooxdoo application, e.g.
qx.ui.embed.Html or the Inline application type. If you could give us
some more information on your use case, we can probably help you find a
good solution.

Regards,
Daniel