About after draw event in table

yeestrada
Hello everybody, I want to know if there is an event to catch after de qx.ui.table.Table shows the data. The problem is that I am using the changeData event, but the other method that I want to call, makes too slow the visualization of the table data.

Re: About after draw event in table

Thomas Herchenroeder
On 10/29/2013 05:34 PM, Yordan Estrada wrote:
> Hello everybody, I want to know if there is an event to catch after de
> qx.ui.table.Table shows the data. The problem is that I am using the
> changeData event, but the other method that I want to call, makes too
> slow the visualization of the table data.

Mh, for one thing there is no 'changeData' event, at least I cannot find
it. Are you sure you are listening to that exact event?

Then what is the other method that you want to call?

There is an initial 'appear' event that you could capture, when the data
is shown for the first time.

But I presume you are making updates to the table, and want to catch
those occasions too?! I don't think there is a native event on the Table
class itself. When you are using a table model, you could capture its
'dataChanged' event.

If you are making updates directly, the code making the updates could
also fire a custom event (like 'myTableChanged'), and other parts of
your program could listen to this custom event.

Does that answer your question?