[0.8] checkbox in trees

Krycek
Hi,

there is only one example of checkbox in trees and it is using classes that is not present in 0.8.

Is there a way to add a checkbox for each TreeItem in qooxdoo 0.8?

Re: [0.8] checkbox in trees

Krycek
wait, i've found another example now :$

next question then: those checkbox that I've added with addWidget(), do I need to store them somehow? I couldn't find a method to get this widget back.

Guilherme Aiolfi schrieb:
> wait, i've found another example now :$
>
> next question then: those checkbox that I've added with addWidget(),
> do I need to store them somehow? I couldn't find a method to get this
> widget back.

The widget is kept internally. You could do two things:

1. store the ckeckbox in a user data field of the tree item

    var item = new qx.ui.tree.TreeFolder();
    var ckeckbox = new qx.ui.form.CheckBox();
    item.addWidget(checkbox);
    item.setUserData("checkbox", checkbox);

2. create a sub class of AbstractTree item, which has exactly the
interface you want. I think this may be the cleaner solution. You can
take a look at the TreeFile and TreeFolder classes of how to do it.

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstra├če 48
76135 Karlsruhe

Amtsgericht Montabaur HRB 6484

Vorstand: Henning Ahlert, Ralph Dommermuth, Matthias Ehrlich, Thomas Gottschlich, Matthias Greve, Robert Hoffmann, Markus Huhn, Oliver Mauss, Achim Weiss